Domino's Winning Game Day Strategy Includes 15 Digital Ordering Options
"Whether its via online, our iPhone app, Android app or any of our AnyWare ordering platforms, one thing is for sure: Domino's makes planning and ordering your game day feast simple," said
Customers can place their order via any of the following AnyWare platforms: Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Slack, Messenger, zero-click app, text, tweet, Ford SYNC, Samsung Smart TV, voice ordering with Dom and smartwatches.
"Domino's makes ordering convenient for our customers, especially on the biggest football Sunday of the season," said Maloney. "Whether you're throwing a large party or just having a few friends over, Domino's has an ordering option for everyone to make sure hunger doesn't win."
Choosing the easiest ordering option isn't the only way customers can score big on game day. Those who are enrolled in Domino's Piece of the Pie Rewards® program can earn points simply by placing an order. Loyalty members will receive 10 points for any order of
Domino's Game Day Fun Facts
- Domino's expects to sell more than 13 million pizza slices and 4 million chicken wings nationwide on game day – about 30 percent more pizza slices than on a typical Sunday.
- The biggest football Sunday of the year is one of Domino's top five busiest delivery days of the year in the U.S.
- On football Sunday, in the U.S. alone, Domino's delivery drivers will cover the equivalent of about 4,000 round trips from
Philadelphiato Boston– a 23-percent increase over a typical Sunday.
- While Domino's stores throughout
Philadelphiaand New Englandwill see high sales at the beginning of the game, the city or region of the winning team will likely see higher sales at the end of the night.
- During last year's game, Domino's sold enough pizzas to stretch across about 5,000 football fields.
Founded in 1960,
Order – dominos.com
AnyWare Ordering – anyware.dominos.com
Company Info – biz.dominos.com
Twitter – twitter.com/dominos
Instagram – instagram.com/dominos
Please visit our Investor Relations website at biz.dominos.com to view news, announcements, earnings releases and conference webcasts.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dominos-winning-game-day-strategy-includes-15-digital-ordering-options-300591221.html
Media Relations Contact: Jenny Fouracre, 734-930-3620 (Office), firstname.lastname@example.org